Saturday, April 01, 2006

O Arunachala Ramana!

Even though drenched in Your love
i am heartless with those who love me
O Arunachala! Destroy this ego
so i may too love others.

Even though bathed in the bliss of your presence
i am a source of suffering to others,
what a bad name i bring to You,
Help me, O Arunachala!

Drench with Your kindness
Those who love me,
Protect them from my heartlessness
O Arunachala, My very soul,
dearest to me, love those whom I hurt/(can't).

Take whatever merits i have earned
and bless them who have served me
with love and sacrifice,
Spare them, save their souls,
deliver them in this birth, O Arunachala!

And when they leave their bodies,
having suffered a whole lifetime
Be there to receive them
with love, as You would me,
O Arunachala, my forgiving One.

O Arunachala! Flood all beings with
Your love,
Haunt all beings with Your memory
Fill them all with devotion
So they may attain Thee,
O Arunachala Ramana!

O Arunachala Ramana, my very life,
Be the very life of all others,
so they may live in bliss,
always,
whatever their situation.

Waive all karmas,
deliver all Now,
regardless of merits,
Be the bliss of all souls
Beloved Arunachala!

I feel so close to you,
and yet i feel so alone.
Open your doors, O Arunachala,
and burn me leaving nothing.

I have offered myself at your loving
feet, O Arunachala,
Accept me, without delay,
My suffering is for want of Thee.

O Arunachala! My Arunachala Ramana,
throwing Thy garland of wedding on my shoulders,
be gracious to wear this garland of letters of mine.


Sri Ramanashramam
Tags: |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home